Bacillus Subtilis 200 x 108 CFU/g, 1000 x 108 CFU/g
- * Bacillus Subtilis is produced by a new liquid deep ventilation fermentation process. It is processed by unique post-treatment technology and drying process. It has high CFU content and no other bacteria.
- * The select breeding strains have strong resistance to antibiotics, acidifiers and antioxidants. The product has good stability, acid resistance, salt tolerance, high temperature resistance and high pressure resistance. It remains highly stable during the process of feed granulation and passing through the acidic stomach. The survival rate of the main flora can reach 90% above.
- * Bacillus Subtilis is safe, pollution-free, and no-residue.
- *Rapid consumption of oxygen and regulation of flora balance in the intestine.
Bacillus Subtilis is a kind of strong aerobic bacterium, which can quickly consume free oxygen in the intestine and cause hypoxia in the intestine. Thus, the growth of beneficial anaerobic bacteria can be promoted and the proliferation of harmful microorganisms can be inhibited. Therefore, the intestinal micro-ecological balance can be restored.
- *Secretion of multiple enzymes and increasing of feed conversion rate.
Bacillus Subtilis itself can synthesize α-Amylase, Protease, Lipase and Cellulase, etc. They play a role together with digestive enzymes in the digestive tract to improve digestion and absorption of feed and reduce feed costs.
- *Effective improvement of the breeding environment
Bacillus Subtilis can decompose feces, residual baits, biological debris and the organic matters in water, thereby it can reduce the odor and improve the breeding environment.
- *Improvement of animal immunity
The main component of the cells of Bacillus Subtilis is glucan. Glucan can exert immunostimulation effects to stimulate the growth and development of animal immune organs, activate T and B lymphocytes and increase the levels of immunoglobulins and antibodies. Moreover, it can synthetic vitamin B1, B2, B6, niacin and other B-vitamins, improve the activity of interferon and macrophage and enhance cellular and humoral immunity, thus improving the group immunity.