Pure: White or pale-yellow crystalline; Odorless and a little bitter taste; its colour becomes darker gradually when exposed to light.
Premix: white or alomost white powder.
CAS NO.: 25875-50-7
A synthetic broad spectrum chemical coccidiostat. Acts as an aid in prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria mitis, E. brunetti, E. tenella, E. acervulina, E. maxima, E. necatrix and E. praecox in broiler chickens, coccidiosis caused by Eimeria adenoeides, E. meleagrimitis, and E. gallopanovis in broiler turkeys and coccidiosis caused by Eimeria magna, E. media, E. stiedae in rabbits.
Affect the adenosine triphosphate to interfere with the protein metabolism of coccidia.
Mixed feeding. Recommended Dosage:
Robenidine HCL 6.6%
Premix (g) per
1000 kg feeding stuff
- Do not use this medicated feed for treatment of outbreaks of coccidiosis.
- Do not feed to turkeys over 8 weeks, breeding rabbits/birds or pregnant or replacement turkeys.
- Forbid using in the laying chicken.
- Consult a veterinarian or poultry pathologist if losses exceed 0.5% in a two day period.
- Follow directions carefully.
Withdrawal Period: 5 days for poultry, and 7 days for rabbit.
Package: Pure: 25 kg/drum, Premix: 25 kg/bag.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, in sealed or closed container.
Expiry: Two years.