White or yellowish crystals or crystalline powder, no odor and special bitter
CAS NO.: 72-18-4
- Protein metabolism: promote protein synthesis and inhibit the decomposition.
- Energy metabolism: Valine is an important energy source in the special physiological period (such as hunger, lactation, movement and disease), especially for the
animal in stress, the transformation of energy accelerates from gluconeogenesis in liver. The supplementation of Valine can save the muscle glycogen, and make a
lasting energy source of the skeletal muscle and exercise capacity durability.
- Production performance of animal: Valine is very important to lactating sows. The high level of Valine can increase milk yield and improve body weight of weaned piglets. The effect is more obvious in sows which have more than 10 weaned piglets. Valine is also an essential amino acid for poultry growth and feather development.
- Endocrine functions: Valine can increase the concentration of mammotrophic hormone and growth hormone in plasma when adding in the diets of lactation sows.
- Function of nerve regulation: Research has showed that the tolerance ability of mice to thermal stimulation can increase when intravenous injection of 1:1:1 mixing
ratio of branched chain amino acids, which indicates that the branched chain amino acid mixture has the characteristics of pain tolerance.
Mixed Feeding. Recommended Dosage:
L-Valine Percentage Recommended in feed
Package: 25 kg/bag, 25 kg/drum.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, in sealed or closed container.
Expiry: Two years.