Pure: light yellow or yellowish brown powder; odorless, bitter taste; soluble in acetone, slightly soluble in ethanol, almost insoluble in chloroform or ether, insoluble in water.
Premix: almost white or yellowish powder.
CAS NO.: 148-01-6
- Nitrate benzamide anticoccidial drug.
- The recommended dosage does not affect immunity of chickens to coccidiosis, so it is suitable for laying hens and broiler breeders.
- Not easy to cause drug resistance, stable product quality and good fluidity.
The product is effective on various Eimeria, such as E.tenella, E. necatrix, E.brunetti,E.maxima, especially on E.tenella and E. necatrix, but poor effect on E.acervulina. The activity peak of Dinitolmide to coccidiosis in third days after infection, and it also help the sporation ofoocysts. Using continuously this product for 6 days, it only shows inhibitory effect on coccidia; if the long-term application, killing effect will appear.
Mixed Feeding. Recommended Dosage:
Dinitolmide 25% Premix
- If stop using for 5-6 days, the coccidiosis will recrudesce; therefore this product must be continuously used for broilers.
- The particles size of Dinitolmide powder influences anticoccidial effect, and tiny powder is better.
- If the dosage of Dinitolmide is more than 250mg/kg in feed for continuous feeding for more than 15 days, it can inhibit the weight gain of chicks.
- Forbid using in laying chicken.
Withdrawal Period: 3 days.
Package: Pure: 25 kg/drum, Premix: 25 kg/bag.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, in sealed or closed container.
Expiry: Two years.