CAS NO.: 64924-67-0
Molecular Formula / Weight: C16H17BrClN3O3·HBr / 495.6
Appearance: white to light yellow powder.
Halofuginone Hydrobromide content: 0.54%-0.66%
Anti-coccidial drug. This product acts on the asexual reproduction stage of coccidia, and has obvious inhibitory effects on sporozoites, first-generation schizonts and second-generation schizonts. This product can inhibit early pathological changes and effectively protect the intestines of chickens from damage, so that the coccidia can not further develop and form large and small gametes and cannot carry out sexual reproduction, thereby inhibiting the formation of oocysts. It has good effect to the control of the coccidial species Eimeria tenella, E. necatrix, E. acervulina, E. brunetti, E. maxima in chickens. It is hardly absorbed by chicken oral administration, and is excreted in feces.
It is used for the prevention and treatment of chicken coccidiosis.
Usage and Dosage
Mixed feeding: 500g chicken for every 1000kg feed for 15 days.
Halofuginone Hydrobromide 0.6% Premix (g) per 1000 kg feeding stuff
Halofuginone Hydrobromide Concentration (ppm)
The safety range is narrow, and mixed feeding at higher concentrations (higher than twice the recommended dose) can cause different levels of reduced feed intake and even refusal to feed.
- 1. Prohibited during laying period.
- 2. The safety range of Halofuginone Hydrobromide is narrow, and the product must be mixed well, otherwise it is easy to cause animal poisoning.
- 3. It is very toxic to fish, waterfowl and other aquatic animals, so it is prohibited to use in these animals.
- 4. It is irritating to the skin and eyes. Pay attention to the personal protection of the staff.
- 5. It can be used in commercial feed and cultivation process.
Withdrawal Period: 5 days for chicken.
Package: 25 kg/bag
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, in sealed or closed container.
Expiry: Two years.