Characteristics: White to light yellow powder.
CAS NO.: 74610-55-2
Mainly used for the following infection caused by Mycoplasma, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Diplococcus intracellularis, Pasteurella multocida, Haemophilus influenzae, spirochete and etc.
- Mycoplasma diseases: Swine enzootic pneumonia, Chicken chronic respiratory disease (CRD), Mycoplasma abscess septicemia, synovitis, no emulsion disease, Mycoplasma arthritis, autologous pneumonia, Mycoplasma bovis genital disease.
- Bacterial diseases: Animal digestive tract diseases, bacterial dysentery, local animal bronchitis, Cows Mastitis and endometritis, sheep Vibrio abortion, lamb arthritis, erysipelas, necrosis enteritis, sheep hoof rot disease.
- Spirochete infection: used for the spirochete of poultry, etc.
Tylosin mainly exists in the form of tylosin alkali in vivo. It can inhibit protein synthesis of infectious bacteria in vivo, combine with the prokaryotic ribosome, and block amino acid to compose peptide chain.
- Add 1g Tylosin Tartrate to 2 liters water, for poultry drinking for free after mixing and dissolving.
Treatment for chicken: Restricted drinking water, give this drug when chicken feel thirst, and continuously use for 3 days.
Prevention for chicken: When the chicken are taken into pheasantry, continuously use this drug in the first 3 days; if there is vaccination or other stress, use for 1-2 days.
- Treatment of Swine dysentery: 1g Tylosin tartrate plus 10 liters of water for drinking, a course of 4 days.
- Other: 1g Tylosin tartrate plus 4 liters of water for drinking, a course of 4 days.
Forbid using in laying hens.
Withdrawal Period: 1day for chicken.
Pure: 25 kg/drum.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, in sealed or closed container.
Expiry: Two years.